CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, November 10, 2005




so i went gown-shopping with jess just now in town. ahhhhhhhh. i hatehatehate wearing dresses. i dont know why. yuck.. so anyway thats a cute dress that i tried on a daniel yam (yah, yawn.. the world gets their gowns from that place.) but i STILL want to wear a suit.. shall spend this weekend shopping for suits... and nice shoes! YAY!!

ohh i had such a lovely surprise today. the same surprise i had on saturday and monday. :) :) :) like idiot sia..

anyway, check out the pink razr.... its coming to singapore in december....... and hint hint hint. my birthday is on new years eve... do you wanna be nice and gettit for me? or ask my sis or mom or bro to get it for me??? please!! its so cute!!

im FINALLY trimming my hair next week. yayyy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home